Exciting colours for your splinting needs
- Unlimited potential for fabrication of very large to very small orthoses:
- Small finger orthoses, thumb orthoses, hand orthoses, wrist, wrist/thumb, elbow orthoses, cervical orthoses, toe orthoses, fracture braces (if applied circumferentially)
- Small strips can be used as nice and colourful edging strip
- Orfit Colors NS, 2.0 mm (1/12″), micro perfo
Gauntlet thumb post orthosis
This orthosis gives an extremely comfortable immobilisation and stabilisation of the complete thumb column. It can serve for the treatment of De Quervain tenosynovitis, rheumatoid arthritis, basal joint osteoarthritis, thumb sprain and pre- or post-operative thumb management.
Gauntlet immobilization orthosis
A complete immobilisation orthosis for the wrist. Due to its light weight and small size, it is very comfortable, very supportive and also extremely strong and durable. Pictured in Sonic Silver, but also available in Atomic Blue and Black.
Complete thumb orthosis
Intended for acute cases. The dorsal part at the level of the thumb prevents hyperextension of the distal phalanx. This part can easily be cut away when necessary. Available in Sonic Silver only.
Wrist + thumb (thumb spica) orthosis
A traditional wrist and thumb immobilization orthosis for very acute joint and tendon inflammations. This orthosis gives full comfort thanks to its circumferential design and long lever.
- Unique painter's palette of metallic and bright colours with a nice gloss and shiny surface finish.
- Non-stick coated material.
- Excellent stretch (1000%) without tearing.
- Excellent memory.
- Easy to trim edges.
How it works and looks
- Wide range of colours meets every patient's personal preferences, certainly children and sports athletes. This will improve the patient compliance.
- Coating allows for temporary bonding during fabrication. Reliable permanent bonding is possible after removing the coating and using dry heat. All attachments and outriggers can be applied with maximum ease. Aesthetically pleasing surface. Prevents the material to stick onto bandages or cotton lining.
- Very precise moulding conforms to patient anatomy, for example in the hand arches and first web space. Accurate moulding improves correct dispersion of skin pressure.
- Completely remouldable and can be adjusted easily after reheating locally. Avoids waste of material.
- Prevents cross contamination between materials in a splinting department and keeps splints hygienic for a longer period of time.
Note - price is for 2 units of each product.