Beige, 3.2 mm, mini perf.
This splint has a radial bar for added strength on the radial side of the splint, ideal for patients with spasticity. This product is made of a Low Temperature Thermoplastic material and can be moulded directly on the patient.
This pattern is NOT SUITABLE for the following applications:
- acute fractures of wrist, thumb or hand
- prolonged and aggressive use
High performance handling
- Unlimited potential for the fabrication of all size splints with extra care and prevention of pressure points.
- Excellent as a base for different attachments.
- Recommended for: small finger orthoses, thumb orthoses, resting hand orthoses, wrist and wrist/thumb orthoses and circumferential designs.
||How it works and looks
|Transparent when activated
||Transparency indicates when the material is ready to mould allows for proper alignment and visual monitoring over anatomical landmarks.
||Temporary adhesion during splint fabrication and reliable permanent bonding by using dry heat. Tackiness helps orthosis stay in place during fabrication. All attachnments and outriggers can be adhered easily.
|Excellent stretch (100%) without tearing
||Very precise moulding conforms to patient anatomy, for example in the hand arches and first web space. Accurate moulding Improves correct dispersion of skin pressure.
|Full elastic memory (100%)
||Completely remouldable and can be adjusted easily after reheating locally.
|Easy to trim edges
||Avoids waste of material.
Note - the price is for 2 units of this product