- Dual motor Tilt in Space mechanism and further back recline for sleeping.
The Tilt in Space (TIS) electric mechanism with further back recline allows for full loading of the body over a large surface area. This reduces the pressure and is a comfortable position for those who must sit for long periods of time. The TIS mechanism is ideal for those who need or would benefit from having their legs elevated.
The TIS and back recline allows for effective repositioning through 45 degrees with the benefit of increased blood flow and pressure reduction.
Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned and adjusted for comfort and support. Back cushions options including standard Waterfall back, lateral support and seat depth adjusters. Zips in the back cushions allow for fine-tuning to achieve the best results.
A choice of 2 lateral support cushions and headrest.
Adjustable or removable lumbar cushion to provide postural support for the Gluteal shelf.
2" seat depth adjusters.
5 pressure care seat cushions available.
6 high-quality pressure care seat cushion options.
The chair is upholstered in a vapour-permeable multi-way stretch fabric to aid pressure care.
The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours. High-quality medical grade fabrics to ensure the highest hygiene and infection control standards are maintained. Flame retardant, scratch-resistant, waterproof, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, phthalate-free.
The Madison comes with 4 heavy-duty lockable castors which must be braked at all times before using the rise.
Built in power source saves messing about with cables & transformers. Built-in rechargeable battery pack to provide power supply.
Built in 3" leg rest extension.
Vertical lift option for easy wheelchair transfer.
Porter Tray to protect the feet during transit.
|The Madison is available in three sizes:
Please wipe down with cold water to clean.
The fabric is designed to kill bacteria on contact and water is all that is needed.
If you are in any doubt about cleaning instructions please check with us, we cannot be responsible for any damage caused by cleaning.
Care & Cleaning - CARRFLEX® Upholstery fabrics
The Care and Cleaning of Polyurethane Coated Fabrics
- Two years on mechanisms and frame, two years on upholstery and one year on pressure care seat cushions.
WS Medical will repair or replace at our discretion and free of charge to the original purchaser, any parts covered by this warranty and which on examination, are found to be defective in material and or workmanship. The warranty is for parts and labour only and for transportation to and from the nearest technician centre.
• Fabric damage resulting from misuse, negligence, abuse, accident or incorrect cleaning
• Unauthorised or incorrect repairs, alterations and modifications
• Damage to the chair from misuse, negligence, abuse or accident
• Damage caused from normal wear and tear
• Damage caused by common carrier abuse or mishandling and any special, indirect incidental and/or consequential damages
• Replacement of the battery if the battery is left to completely discharge
Nothing contained in our terms and conditions nor in these guidelines shall effect the statutory rights of the customer.
- Click Here to Download Brochure