Leukoplast Skin Sensitive Tape with Antimicrobal Snap Spool
For secure fixation of wound dressings or secondary fixation of medical devices for patients with fragile and compromised skin.
Standard fixation products may cause adhesive-related injuries when removed, risking pain and potentially even necessitating additional treatment for patients. Leukoplast skin sensitive has been specifically developed for patients with fragile and compromised skin. The soft silicone adhesive ensures secure fixation and atraumatic removal.
Skin sensitive benefits for you
Provide better care for your patients
- Reliable adhesion with low impact on fragile and compromised skin
- Atraumatic removal, protecting skin integrity
- Prevents skin stripping and tearing
- Breathable material prevents maceration
- Can be repositioned without stressing the skin or losing adhesive strength
- Easily separated when stuck together
- Radio-transparent for rapid x-ray procedures
For secure fixation of wound dressings or secondary fixation of medical devices for patients with fragile and compromised skin:
- Older patients, an ever-growing group who frequently suffer from fragile skin
- Patients whose skin is compromised as a result of disease, medication or long-term treatment
- Infants whose skin is not yet fully developed and is therefore extra sensitive