Orfizip Light NS is a zipper closed precut wrist immobilization orthosis. The double-sided zipper offers the ability to fabricate either left or right handed orthoses. The shape, design, perforations and soft surface ensure a snug and comfortable fit around the wrist and forearm. Patients will appreciate the easy on easy off zipper closure and therapists will be amazed at how easily and quickly the orthotic fabrication is completed.
Micro Perforated, 2.5mm, Atomic Blue
- Precut wrist orthosis with double-sided zipper.
- Excellent stretch.
- Moderate elastic memory.
- Antibacterial, non-stick coated material.
- Can accommodate all wrist sizes.
- Quick and easy one-step application.
- Increased patient comfort and compliance.
How it works and looks
- Each precut can be used to fabricate either a left or right hand orthosis.
- Very precise molding conforms to patient anatomy, for example in the hand arches and first web space. Accurate molding improves correct dispersion of skin pressure.
- Can be reactivated and remolded. Easy to adjust after reheating locally, which avoids waste of material.
- The non-stick coating prevents the material from sticking onto bandages or cotton lining (no accidental bonding). All attachments and outriggers can be applied with maximum ease. The antibacterial coating prevents cross-contamination between materials in a splinting department and keeps orthoses hygienic for a longer period of time. Orthoses have a longer life cycle.
- Available in two thicknesses and three sizes (S, M, L) to accommodate all patients.
- Time-saving (no additional attachments needed). Length of zipper can be adjusted (zipper must be trimmed and properly sealed).
- Washable, extra lightweight material with a soft velvet surface touch and optimal skin ventilation. Easy to put on and take off.
- Lightweight circumferential orthoses for immobilization and protection following trauma and/ or surgery.
- Foamy surface is especially beneficial for patients with sensitive and/ or fragile skin.
- Use with mobilization orthoses: outriggers are easily bonded to the surface and the base orthosis will not migrate distally.
- Offers a snug fit without straps.