Mobile Tilt in Space electric dual Motor chair with Variable Angle Lift Technology
Madison Mobile funding rationales:
- Aid independent transfers... choose the correct lift angle from 3 options
- Fits clients size so they sit well. Most chairs are too deep so client slides into posterior tilt. The Multi-C-Air can be easily adjusted for lose/gain weight or have a large gluteal shelf.
- Provide optimum postural support meeting current and future needs-modify filling/cushions eg accommodate kyphotic or increase lateral support as the condition deteriorates.
- Prevent issues with skin integrity (shear/friction & pressure) through Tilt in Space with all of the above features but also with the use of inbuilt high-risk pressure care seat cushion and footrest adjustment. Often you will see cushions placed on top of chair seat which is unstable and the client loses support through armrests.
- High leg elevation.
- Consider users who require postural support, pressure care management or portering high leg elevation.
VAL or Variable Angle Lift Technology gives you even more flexibility and makes sure our chairs support you with changing independent living needs.