A complete immobilisation orthosis for the wrist.
Due to its light weight and small size, it is very comfortable, very supportive and also extremely strong and durable. Pictured in Sonic Silver, but also available in Atomic Blue and Black.
Exciting colours for your splinting needs
- Unlimited potential for fabrication of very large to very small orthoses
- Small strips can be used as nice and colourful edging strip
- Orfit Colors NS, 2.0 mm (1/12″), micro perfo
- Non-stick coated material.
- Excellent stretch (1000%) without tearing.
- Excellent memory.
- Easy to trim edges.
How it works and looks
- Coating allows for temporary bonding during fabrication. Reliable permanent bonding is possible after removing the coating and using dry heat. All attachments and outriggers can be applied with maximum ease. Aesthetically pleasing surface. Prevents the material to stick onto bandages or cotton lining.
- Very precise moulding conforms to patient anatomy, for example in the hand arches and first web space. Accurate moulding improves correct dispersion of skin pressure.
- Completely remouldable and can be adjusted easily after reheating locally. Avoids waste of material.
- Prevents cross contamination between materials in a splinting department and keeps splints hygienic for a longer period of time.
Note - price is for 2 units of each product.