The one-sided wound contact layer that effectively protects the wound and the skin
Mepitel One is a gentle, yet effective wound contact layer with the unique Safetac technology. The open perforated structure allows exudate to pass vertically into a secondary absorbent dressing and enables easy delivery of topical treatments. Handling is made easy due to its one sided adhesiveness. This allows it to stay where applied, which minimizes the risk of maceration.
- High transparency lets you instantly assess healing progress without removing the contact layer
- Does not leave residues and maintains functional qualities over time
- True undisturbed healing – can remain in place for up to 14 days
- Can cost-effectively be used in a wide variety of indications
- Safetac technology for minimal tissue trauma and patient stress and pain
When and how to use it
Mepitel One with Safetac technology protects the wound and the skin. It prevents an outer dressing from sticking to the wound, therefore minimises trauma and pain.
Mepitel One is designed for a wide range of wounds such as
- skin tears
- skin abrasions
- surgical incisions
- second degree burns
- partial and full thickness grafts
- diabetic ulcers
- venous and arterial ulcers.
Use together with e.g. Mesorb or for high exuding wounds with Mextra Superabsorbent, and with Tubifast fixation.
14 days of undisturbed cost-effective healing
Mepitel One can be left in place for up to 14 days in order to not stress the wound or newly healed tissue. It will stay in place and not dry out which can cause trauma and pain. The wound can be inspected at any time thanks to Mepitel One´s transparency. Mepitel One promotes an optimal, undisturbed wound healing as well as a cost-effective treatment.